10.03.2008

My Heart is Full of Happy


A couple days late in coming, but no matter. It's October, and despite the overwhelming work load at work and home and a crazy-busy life, I'm happy. The weather has been in the 40s in the mornings and I've started running again. I created my own Zen alarm clock, which sounds a soothing chime/gong every so many minutes until it is every couple seconds. It gradually brings you out of sleep as opposed to the jarring, half-heart-attack-like buzzer of my regular alarm. Here is a blog post telling how to set that up. I set my iPod up to some $8 speakers and it works like a charm. I've been getting up every morning at 6:30am for running, pilates or yoga. I'm especially loving running in the mornings. Fall is here and my heart is so full of cool weather and the idea of pumpkins and cider, I can hardly contain it.

At any rate. I hope you all are enjoying the fall and getting some nice weather. I'll be on an 18 mile hike tomorrow, taking it all in and suggest you get your tush in the woods and get your fall on.

No comments: