4.04.2006

done got my hairs did

I got my hair cut today!! I was only going to get an inch or two taken off plus highlights. I really didn't realize how long my hair had gotten. She showed me where two inches would be and it was still over halfway down my back so I said she could go another inch. Then she suggested donating to Locks of Love which I was pretty hesitant about.. I love my long hair and the idea of short hair makes me cringe. But I said to go ahead and measure the 10" (that's all that's required for a donation) and it still came down past my shoulders so I said go for it. and I LOVE IT!!! My hair is soooo nice! I just can't stop running my hands through it! and it's got some really nice blonde highlights. mmmm.. i enjoy it! hehe.

looks like i've got a smidge bit of girl in me after all..


And it really makes me happy knowing my hair is going to go to someone who can use it rather than being swept up off the floor and into the garbage. yay.

No comments: