4.28.2006

hugs and grandparents

mimi and johnny (my grandparents) are visiting this weekend. i love them soooooo much! all my best hugs are reserved for them. and i can always count on a bright red lipstick kiss on my cheek from mimi, and dry, sarcastic, intelligent conversation with johnny. they really are my favorites. really and truly. tomorrow johnny will probably take shelbs, morgan, nik and i out somewhere, either shopping or for lunch or something. maybe we'll get a game of monopoly in or (which would be most fun) a good game of rummy in with mimi. saturday is morgan's pinning ceremony for nursing, which will be nice. overall, i'm looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend with the people i love the most.. MY FAMILY!!

this weekend is the absolute best ending to my week. couldn't think of anything better. not even a million dollars.. well, maybe a million dollars, as long as my grandparents are there too! :-)

No comments: