9.29.2006

Rock of the Classic Variety


I've been in a bit of a classic rock mood lately. Primarily Zeppelin.
I heart them. I blame my mother. and father. and the popularity of marijuana back in 'the day.' I wish so bad I could've seen them in concert. My dad did, back when he was about my age. {Insert jealousy here}

A FEW OF MY FAVORITE ZEPPELIN TRACKS:
-Ramble On
-Kashmir
-Battle of Evermore
-Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You

Schwartzy here (the writer/account exec) saw my two-disc compilation case on my desk and brought me in his boxed set for me to burn.. SWEEEET! I've also been partaking in some Rolling Stones (beggar's banquet.. mmmmhmm.. can't find my 40 Licks CDs though..boo) and I'v been favoring some Traffic, Yardbirds, Blind Faith, Neil Young and a smathering of some other fun and whatnot.. the usual.

I think I might go hiking again tonight. and play with my new Moleskine watercolor journal (I'll have to post a pic of it and my homemade travel watercolor kit out of tube paints, sculpey, and a travel soap container)

later kiddies!

No comments: