10.04.2006

SHHH: Society for HandHeld Hushing

Courtesy of Coudal Partners. As I was checking out their blog, I stumbled across this little gem. Seems that Jim Coudal and Aaron Draplin have developed a solution to those noisy and overly rude cell phone users.. you know the type. You're at the store, possibly Wal-Mart or the grocery store and you are unwillingly forced to listen to every last detail of some stranger's personal life. I present to you the tools to fight back:

SHHH (Society for HandHeld Hushing): Dear Cellphone User Cards:
Print out these cards, fill them out, and hand them out to public offenders. Print out as many as you wish. Keep them in your wallet, in your purse, diaper bag, coat pocket, whathaveyou. Enjoy!

Again, these can be found at Coudal.com and are not my work or my idea (though that would be cool if they were.. it's an awesome idea!) I'm just promoting for the sheer hell of it.. supporting the cause!

No comments: