3.05.2007

Update for the non-Nashville kids

So I really need to update this more often. Sorry kids, I'll try harder.

I removed my last Bonnaroo post. I don't have anyone to go with, so so much for that. Instead I'm saving the money I would have spent and putting it toward my birthday travel plans. Since this year will be my 25th I want to go somewhere good. Somewhere tropical, Carribean perhaps. I've never been anywhere like that, so I think it's got some great fun potential. I am only going on ONE condition.. I've got a laundry list of goals I want to accomplish by my 25th birthday, a few have been completed and crossed off, a couple are in the process, and a number have yet to be tackled. If I don't meet them all, no trip for me. It's just a personal thing.

In other news.. my hiking shoes came in!!! I've been nagging my mom for weeks to send them and they came in Saturday.. along with a bunch of forgotten stuff, and a random check for $25. I LOVE my mom! She's a keeper. I had wanted to get into the mountains this last weekend, but my lungs and sinuses had other plans which involved sitting on the couch most of the weekend watching TV DVDs including the entire first season of Grey's Anatomy and a fair amount of Buffy. This weekend though, this weekend's supposed to be in the 60s which means I may have to take a trip to Knoxville!! I need some more patches. (I'm totally itching for some Smoky Mountain goodness and a heaping helping of TomatoHead.. and maybe some McKay's if I'm lucky! --Jenna, I will SO be thinking of you! I really wish you were in Knoxville! Won't be the same without ya, but I'll take lots of pictures!

Not too much has been going on. I've been working a lot. I LOVE my job! Especially when clients email me with praise. It just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. I love what I do. *sigh* It's a good time.

Been making a few friends which is great! There's been more live music and good bars than I can count. I LOVE IT! I've been to my first Hockey Game a couple weeks ago which was AWESOME! (I think I'm becoming a fan.. that's right kids.. I might actually like a sport *gasp*) went to the Roller Derby (if you've never been to one, I suggest you go) Thursday I'm going to see the Shins!! (I am so excited!) and I'm sure more adventures are on the way (a-hem: Kentucky Derby).

That's about it.. for you PA folks.. I'll be in Philly for St. Patty's Day to celebrate Karen's Bday with my lovely musketeers ;-) and I'll be home for Easter and again in June for Shelb's graduation. If I can squeeze in time to see anyone, I'll do my best, but no promises. (well, I can't meet anyone the weekend for Karen's bday extravaganza.. that weekend's reserved for my oh-so-lovely ladies)

k, my sandwich is almost finished, which means I should be getting back to work. Also, I think I may redesign this. not sure.
over and out!

2 comments:

kd said...

I saw The Shins a few weeks ago...AMAZING!
Is Viva Voce opening for them? Because they were awesome too. It's sure to be a good show.
Glad you're having tons of fun in Nashville!

Jenna Woginrich said...

thanks for thinking of me. I really suggest hiking up the spence field trail from the cade's cove campground parking area. It's 5 miles to an AT shelter and you can reach one of the balds the smokies are famous for ( a field on a mountain top)