1.15.2007

First Day

**Be forwarned, 'great' is overabundantly used within this post**

So today was the big day! It was great!! I seriously love my new job. I haven't officially started designing yet (that's tomorrow). Today I just looked around the system, get a feel for how things work, organize email, etc. Everyone at Emma is SOOOO friendly!! They joke around, chat, take long lunches, the whole office is laid back. I like how things go.. work is most important, but as long as the work is getting done and done on time, there's no reason not to take breaks here and there, goof around here and there. The scene is so great. I feel at ease with everyone. It's great!! SO much better than Precision.

Nashville was such a wonderful decision for me (from what I can tell so far). My job feels like it's going to be great, the people are fantastic! I got coffee tonight at a place up the street, and the barista was so nice! Very attractive, gave me a double mocha even though I only asked for a single. That was pretty cool. My apartment is wonderful! It's pretty much all clean, I've got my couch, new appliances, new bed.. all I need are a few more pieces and to have the rest of my stuff delivered. I also NEED to paint, maybe I'll go look at colors and prices this weekend.. very exciting! :-)

I really couldn't be happier right now. And that feels so. so. so. good.

P.S. did i mention it was great :-) hehe

No comments: