8.02.2010

Midnight Oil. And Then Some.

It's 1:30am and I'm sadly wide awake. Rather than laying in bed with my eyes shut as I tried doing for almost an hour, I'm instead surfing around the internet.

I'm in a bit of a learning mode lately. Watched a web design tutorial on Lynda.com, reading up on HTML5 , experimenting with some illustration projects and pattern creations, and now downloading Moveable Type. On the non-digital front I had a 7 hour one-on-one pastry class today at Flyte (more on that story at my other blog later this week). I'm thinking the fact that I ate 4 croissants and a cupcake today could attribute to the not-being-able-to-sleep ordeal. And to combat the sugary baked good overload and sleeping issues as of late, I plan on running tomorrow and possibly taking a kickboxing class. I think if I get myself back into a regular workout routine I might be able to get back to some semblance of a normal sleep pattern. At the very least, going to bed past 2am and waking up at 6 should make it easier to fall asleep tomorrow night for sure.

No comments: