5.18.2006

bears bears and more bears!

So i received some great news from Boyds Bears!! They've decided to push the coloring books back a season, but they are coming up with some new interactive coloring projects (like cardboard coloring pieces kids can put together to make scenes and stuff, like with butterflies and trains and other kid-type paraphernalia). My drawing samples (i sent five different illustrations) were sent around to the marketing department and looked over by the people in charge of marketing as well as the entire marketing team and she (Pam who's in charge of marketing) said they have several projects over the next few seasons (notice the plural) that they want to work with me on. They're having me visit June 3 for an official tour of Boyds Country in Gettysburg so I can get an idea of the branding and the feel for the project and we can sit down and discuss all the upcoming projects. They're going to send me rough sketches of some new ideas they have. How cool!! I'm SOOOO excited!! And also, Pam seems SUPER nice!! (she's my contact person) Definitely made my day!

And that's about all the news I have for tonight.

Take care kiddies!

Also: For the first time ever, I'm starting to feel a level of loyalty to the town of Bloomsburg. I somewhat feel like defending it when people say it sucks (even though for the most part I agree). I'm even warming up to the idea of moving into town. Is it possible?? Could I maybe finally be starting to consider Bloomsburg home?!? That kinda scares me a little.

No comments: