5.10.2007

Homesick

I'm homesick tonight. Really bad.

I miss my family. I miss my friends from home. I miss them A LOT. I miss Kim and Karen, Kris and Erik, Heidi and Kristin, Joe, Jenna, John, Kevin.. I miss the conversations.. I miss talking to Kevin about books and art only to be followed by a snide, crude remark, gossipping with Kim and Karen about boys, dancing in the kitchen with Kristin and Heidi, gorging our drunken selves on Sam's pizza.. dance parties with Kris and Erik, Shorty's, Kutztown, hanging out on Joe's balcony making fun of the people below. Sister days. hanging out at morgan's apartment. I miss hiking with Jenna, talking about books, ideas, and life in general, going out to DE to visit John and making asses out of ourselves. I miss intellectual, stimulating conversation. Going out to Harry's to see Panacea, or catch the Dad Band. Smores on the deck...

I just miss all of you. More than you know.

1 comment:

Jenna Woginrich said...

Ah taylor, I've been homesick a bit myself.