8.28.2007

Crumbly Bits

I really miss my family tonight. Particularly my sisters. I cried a little.

I like the smell of candles after they're blown out.

I really procrastinate when it comes to doing laundry.

Ben & Jerry's tastes better from the shop than the carton.

Contacts dry out my eyes.

I want fall. Really really bad.

Coffee flavored Nips Candies are delicious, but stick to your back teeth.

I can't wait for Shelby to meet Rhonda Wall tomorrow. I'm antsy for her reaction.

I want to go hiking.

I like Guster. And Badly Drawn Boy.

2 comments:

Jenna Woginrich said...

you are going to have all all inclusive fall weekend here. We're going on a hayride, or sleighride, or something. we're carving pumpkins, were drinking cider, we're going hiking, having a fire and petting big dogs. We'll watch scary movies. it'll be epic. promise.

Jenna Woginrich said...
This comment has been removed by the author.