10.04.2007

Chock Full o' October

Well kiddo's, Fall is up and running and we're in the best month of the 12.. October! My favorite time of the year. I do wish the weather were a bit more brisk, but my schedule's packed full of travel, friends and conferences to make up for it. And lot of hiking in between! I'm headed out to Minnesota for an AIGA Design campout/conference which I'm totally excited for (not to mention the chilly 50 degrees-ish weather, rain and dreary-ness! YEAH!). I should be getting a heaping helping of fall this weekend, with some designy goodness on the side.

Also, I'm hoping to post this weekend about my trip last weekend to the Smoky's. Be prepared for old dudes, stringed instruments, waterfalls and Tomatohead. Good Times were had and Good Times ahead! Tally-Ho!

No comments: