10.10.2007

kitties!!!





More pictures of my potential new fuzzy friends! I'm pretty certain I'll be taking two of them. I just can't resist. I haven't actually gone to meet them yet, probably monday or tuesday. Aren't they just the cutest!?

Names so far:

Male: Spike, Ambrosio, Barnabus, Quentin
Female: Endora, Magda
Either: Sprinkles, Jimmies


Give me more suggestions! The names above are characters from Buffy, The Monk (the book written in the 1700s, not the TV show), Bewitched, and Dark Shadows... are you getting the theme here?

4 comments:

Jenna Woginrich said...

name one sprinkles!

i kid, i am jealous though.

I'd name my next dog Divide.

Jenna Woginrich said...

that wasnt a random sentence, you should name a kitty divide. so you can introduce him/her as "The Great"

Anonymous said...

I should name them sprinkles and jimmies!

HEATHER said...

just two kittens out on the town