2.15.2008

Furious. Fuck Continental.

SO my two best friends, Kim and Karen, were supposed to fly in tonight. Unfortunately Continental is run by a bunch of douchebags and they decided to up and cancel the flight. Wouldn't give a good reason either. The flight was full, plane was fine, weather perfect. Just felt like cancelling I guess. I guess they really hate their customers. So now Kim and Karen had to shell out over $100 more for Southwest tickets but aren't going to get in until tomorrow afternoon.

Yeah, I'M FURIOUS! BEYOND ALL REASON! Ugh. I have been looking forward to them visiting for months and while yes, they are still visiting, that's a full 13 hours I won't see them. A full 13 hours less time at a more than $100 cost. BULLSHIT. That's what that is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.