2.23.2006

Sick Days

so i've been pretty sick the last couple days. came home with a fever on tuesday, My temperature bounced around between 99 and 102. Didn't shake that til wednesday night. Went in to work this morning, but felt like crap. Could not stop coughing, so my boss sent me home. And I pretty much slept all day today.
Despite the fact that I feel like a tired piece of crap, staying home sick hasn't been too bad. I've gotten to know my bed pretty well and have watched more daytime TV than anyone should ever be allowed to watch. I also got my fill of some quality DVD footage.. Here are my favorite sick day DVD's:




Also, for anyone who may have or think they may get the flu anytime soonn, the BEST popsicles in the world are Dreyer's Whole Fruit Strawberry popsicles. AMAZING!

No comments: