7.10.2006

Active Lethargy

So. I accomplished pretty much nothing tonight. I printed out stuff for Boyds in order to make edits, but didn't get much of that done. Did nothing for my personal design work. BUT i DID work out! For a whole hour! And worked up quite an amazing sweat that was loooooooong overdue! and enjoyed a couple strawberries. So I at least feel good. physically. definitely feeling the guilt on lack of productivity though. damn. procrastination's a bitch! i need to work on that.

i'm off to try and accomplish at least a little bit, but it looks like tomorrow's going to be a late night chock full of boyds bearistrations (that's my new word for boyds bear illustrations!)

procrastination = stupid. stupid. stupid.

someday. this will sink in. maybe. probably.

not.

No comments: