7.16.2006

[not so] simple host

my domain isn't working. i'm a little worried about it. i can't access my e-mail, go on my website, or even access my account. i checked my billing and i'm all paid up, so it's not that. (jenna, it looks like yours is working, so i don't think it's a simplehost-wide thing, have you ever had this happen though?) if it's not working by tomorrow afternoon i'll have to call and see what the deal is. i HAVE to have e-mail access. argh.

double argh.

on a better note, i have almost 100% finished my room!! i went to ikea saturday and bought a new bookshelf, lamp, and comforter. they are completely out of the desk i wanted so i'll have to call and order it, but otherwise, everything's finally looking how i want it. i bought a wooden utility kitchen cart thing to keep desk stuff in and to keep my cutting mat on. it's really nice. i added a hook for my rulers too. it's pretty snazzy. right now i have to get some work done for work. i originally wanted to get some personal design and some boyd's stuff done, but i haven't had a minute all weekend! and since my boss needs this drawing for a client by tuesday, i should probably get a move on it.

fun.

No comments: