7.04.2006

A!

I LOVE this A! A new logo is in the works, and while playing with typefaces I came across it. It was love at first sight.
I introduce you all to Garamond Italic Alternate in A form. Isn't she a beauty? Just look at the curve of the descender. Gorgeous!

In other news, it's the forth of jooly and my mom's busy making potato salad.. yesssss! I myself am watering down a hangover. Long Island iced teas.. they're the devil. i swear. Every place makes them differently. an FYI: Berwick (Peppers) makes the strongest Long Islands ever. I had 2, a SoCo and lime, and some beer.. which translates into me making morgan pull over so I can vomit.. three times, and giving attitude to a cop (who breath-alized me, even though I wasn't driving.. ask morgan and heidi about it, you'll laugh, it was funny). It was a good start to Independence Day, haha. It's one more story for the grandkids!
Also, Panacea, a local rock band, is amazing! i must say, they are one awesome band! Overall last night was a gooood time, rather embarassing, but fun!
So now kids, i'm off to shower and work on some stuff for boyds bears! yay!

No comments: