7.20.2006

A little bright spot in my day...

***Good Morning Taylor,

Got the invoices, thanks! I'll have Dave sign then pass along to accounting. We're anxious to receive the files and I'll confirm their receipt.

Again, thanks for the great work and we look forward to again working with you. When the sets are produced, I'll be sure to get a set for you.

Thanks!
Pam***


That makes me happy. I also did yoga again today with the ladies from the Hazleton Chamber. I was nice and relaxed until i came home and was promptly lectured at and finger-pointed for about 20 minutes because our septic is shot to hell (which supposedly is my fault?? because i take one 15minute shower a day) so now our showers have to be 5 minutes or less.. which is most definitely impossible. AND the cat was all up in my bed which is now covered in cat hair even though i keep telling morgan to keep the door shut.. not like it matters cause all her shit's in a huge explosion in the room. I'm REALLY tired of it here.. and don't even get me started on my job.. ugh. it's been a day alright.

1 comment:

Jenna Woginrich said...

congrats on the work! freelance is freedom.

my simplehost has been fine, hope your issues cease and desist.